Saturday 2 July 2016

Calgary Dental Office visit

Hey everyone!
A few weeks ago I had a bad run in with a rock and ended up slipping and chipping my tooth on the sidewalk; it was incredibly painful and most of all extremely embarrassing. I was a bit confused about what my options were after that, and that's why I want to let you know what I learned from reading around a bit about the subject and my own personal experience.

A lot of dental offices cover a wide range of services such as teeth cleaning, braces, dentures, cosmetic surgery, and fillings. After meeting with a Calgary dentist, I was happy to learn that due to my school's insurance plan, I could have my tooth fixed in a matter of weeks.

Step one was the consultation where they met with me and assessed my mouth. They made some initial guesses about what they could do and took a lot of pictures. After that, my next appointment was a few days later. I went in and received a root canal to get rid of all of the nerves in my tooth that were currently exposed do to the chip. I felt so much better leaving the office, because the pains from eating and breathing were now gone.

I was fitted for a crown and color matched at an office in the city, and after that was able to go in for a crown placement. They used a special type of glue adhesive to make sure that the crown was on stable and would not break off from things like chewing and movement.
It looks great, and I'm happy that there are dental offices in Calgary like DynamicDentalCalgary.com that made me feel at home during my entire experience and left me smiling as they promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment